We spend all our lives collecting treasures from around the world and end up spending most of our time putting them in order or shifting them from time to time to make space for new stuff. As a result, we end up cluttering the space around and disrupting the flow of energy.
This stagnant energy impacts us greatly and results in imbalance. Everything seems like a never ending task. This stress impacts our health, finance & relationship, leading us to the vicious cycle of negativity.
Here are some simple FengShui tips to ensure growth & positivity in our lives:
- De-clutter is the mantra. Clutter is anything unfinished, unused or disorganized. When you clear clutter you create space for new beginnings and creativity will increase.
- Once a week, clean the floor with sea salt, followed by clear water. Open windows for an hour, burn incense sticks in all 4 corners.
- For a perfect balance, first determine all directions. Stand in the center of your house identify where all directions are. Each direction should hold a share of 45%, starting from the facing direction.
- Balance the East & SE by placing green indoor plants like bamboo, to bring in more vibrant life energy & harmony;
- Placing an aquarium with 9 gold fish and 1 black fish in the North, will balance the flow of energy and bring in more career opportunities.
- If your dining area is in the North, placing a mirror reflecting the food will bring in a lot abundance;
- Balance the Southwest of your house with a ceramic or earth element pots in pairs.
- Enhance name and fame by keeping red lamps or candles in the South.
- Another wonderful way to balance is to place candles on a silver tray representing FengShui colours – blue for water, green for wood, yellow for earth, red for fire, silver and white for metal. The same plate can have crystals around the candles.
Let us harmonize our lives and pave way for success.
Vastu, Feng Shui & Numerology Expert